In Shape At Home
Lost Children Foundation
Dustan Howell’s, In Shape At Home is offering FREE personal training for eligible clientsin selected neighborhoods in Philadelphia and the suburbs through the Lost Children Foundation (LCF). Dustan specializesin RESISTANCE TRAINING (RT). If you want to get fit and stay fit, Resistance Training (RT) is the way to go. Check out the LCF Home Page. (
www.lostchildrenfoundation.org ). Click on Personal Training.
How I Work Through the Foundation:
1. Preference is given to candidates age 40+. Other age groups will be considered depending on need, attitude and commitment.
2. Priority is given to candidates who are willing to commit to two days of on-site (IN HOME) training and one day of “on your own” one hour personal fitness walking program or another program at the discretion of the client. If selected, client must keep progress records. Records are collected monthly and returned to the client.
3. Candidates MUST make a long term commitment to the following:
· In-Home Training Space & Equipment
· Consistent training schedule arranged between the hours of 9am and 6pm. Training is also offered outside of these hours, if needed.
· Provide 24 hours notice to reschedule a class. The missed class MUST be reschedule within one week.
· Reside in the LCF client geographic region in Philadelphia and suburbs.
· Complete an application.
Interested persons should send an E-mail: [email protected] Include:
Name, address, (Zip) telephone contact, and e-mail address. Give a brief summary about yourself: health, medical issues, current physical condition, exercise history and any other information you would like to offer.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM